daily requirement

Thursday, April 24, 2008

stable tachycardia

Still can’t remember the algorithms and doses for the test in 8 hours but I’d better redeem the situation first.

The changes that have occurred in the past week alone are quite amazing.. by His grace of course. Getting life back where it should be.. realizing that this is the first time new year resolutions are actually fulfilled.. and finding it at last, true joy in spite of… but surprisingly, it didn’t come in the form of jumping-for-joy-after-ricola-cranberry but instead.. it’s something the younger me has never felt before.. a strange…peaceful contentment.

Still thinking about what dr L said, my, even a one-hour long lunch with him is a book of philosophy. How does God help you be a better doctor? How much dedication and love does He want you to show for your patients and juniors? How do you balance that with everything else in life? It was also over the chicken rice ball that I found the depth I lost..

Probably disappearing for a year, when mayhem (hm it’s a pun) starts soon so.. keeping off here for a bit.. there are other ways to know me. And still thinking about how to spend that hour.. facebook isn’t part of the equation.. but I’ll keep it to join that group hurhur.

Somehow always found myself trying to take care of others.. but never really did a good job. it left me exhausted and of course, incapable of caring for myself. Who will care for them, I thought. Mf’s book on promises brought this highly useful phrase for the next year:
God alone is our protector and deliverer. We should not be discouraged by weariness or danger. God is fully able to take care of His people.

To those who didn’t make it, sorry, I know it’s not easy.. I’ve been there before. It’s more than just an emotional blow. But you all know it doesn’t mean you’re worser doctors, in fact it makes you better. And keeping you in prayer for the next 6 months..




my happiness is found in less of me and more of You

i have found the answer is

to love You and be loved by You alone

--the answer by shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home