daily requirement

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

anti-climax

just deleted the previous post.. this wasn't meant to be a place to complain, so it shall not be.

suffice to say, just be nice when you see me in a white coat on 2nd may ok? = )

left this here: but i will try, it's times like these that memories of patients return, i still remember the baby with edward's syndrome, he was the smallest baby i'd ever held, and yet, his warm overlapping tiny fingers touched my cold lifeless ones.. but, he passed away soon after.. for these patients i will stay up till 2.30am remembering small chin, low-set ears, rocker-bottom... i will not quit.

something i heard on the radio today, george burns said: "I would rather be a failure doing something I love than be a success doing something I hate."

http://www.crosswalk.com/560892/

i really love the new nokia n82 ad..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home