daily requirement

Thursday, April 17, 2008

pas de deux

as i was saying, i needed a miracle to pass.
half of o&g and ortho missed = half of surgery.
when the long case turned out to be 1) ortho (where i was at the bottom of the batch) 2) uncommon 3) in hokkien, unfortunately, i couldn't voice out either.

so in jet-lagged blurness, somehow got up in time to nus.
and hey, the miracle happened = )

went home rather reluctant to open mednet, afraid to see the C plus minus, that i really should be used to.
but there were none.

still in a bit of shock (probably anaphylactic), it feels funny putting too foreign letters on my name. not sure what to say, but thanks to everyone for their support, ex and current cg mates; and of course prayers.. there's absolutely no way i could have made it on my own..

will God bring you to where He wants you to go? the answer is yes.. if this little goose can pass = )
someone asked yesterday, is there a God? the answer if you believe this, is yes. but your relationship with Him will be different from mine.
does anyone care? even if no human does, He does all the time.

half way through the book, the Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg that the church gave for baptism. excellent excellent excellent if your spiritual life feels stuck, or if like me, you're just starting.. it really helped me change. amazing how Jesus loves with such depth AND breadth.. imagine if He just superflously glosses over each one of us.. that's something i really have to learn.

and ya vincent, i'll finally return your book to shushan = P haha sorry...

pictures later..
au revoir.


I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At your Word Lord, I’ll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember how You found me:
In that very same place
All my failings surely would've drowned me
Still You made a way

-Here in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home