daily requirement

Sunday, August 16, 2009

hemi-neglect

so this is how a prisoner feels the night before his execution...
thankfully.. i have this song no matter what happens tomorrow.. and the reminder of how He felt the night before too.

You called my name, reached out Your hand,
Restored my life, and I was redeemed,
The moment You entered my life,
Amazing grace, Christ gave that day,
My life was changed,
Went from my shoulders, fell the weight of my sin


So it's with everything I am,
I reach out for Your hand,
The hope that changed a second chance I've gained,
On You I throw my life, casting all my fears aside,
How could greater love then this, ever possibly exist

Consume my thoughts, as I rest in You,
I'm now in love, with a Saviour,
Bearing the marks of His love

- second chance by hillsong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home