daily requirement

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

valuation






















haha forgive me for the lack of a better title.



just trying to study everything once is giving a huge headache.. ortho and o and g seem like foreign antigens inciting an antibody response..bleh.. very very thankful to my ex-cg mates.. who literally pulled me under the door and helped me pass all the end-of-posting tests despite going to school PRN.

but just thinking of how important it is to have female friends in med = ) because as a female doctor:






a) patients hate us cos they think we're incompetent






b) nurses hate us






c) male doctors hate us cos we're worthy competition (hurhur)






d) parents/spouses/children hate us for not putting in enough time/ money/ heart






e) ok la, female doctors are nice to each other = )


so anw, it is times like these.. always take heart! in the fact that our Heavenly Father loves us always, even if we fall short of His glory.. and it is absolutely not dependent on our efforts or how the world perceives us.

when the church in melbourne went through Romans.. found it exceedingly complicated.. aack, shall have to turn to e-Sword for this..

aha, but thinking of what a brother asked, "what is faith?" what does it mean to you? = )


thanks agnes for leading worship that day, and introducing us to this song. construction work going on next door, but i can still study! thanks to the endless worship songs via youtube

We Are The Reason - Avalon (Joy)
As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives
We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live
As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love
I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him
He is my reason to live

We Are The Reason - Avalon (Joy)
As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love


I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

He is my reason to live


p.s i'm not anorexic as the picture depicts!
as to why, well see the shooting star and hamburger steak (i didn't eat the yolk!) from abof = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home