daily requirement

Thursday, October 26, 2006

another form of love..

sat there.. staring into space.. drowning in a chocolate cake even though i'm not supposed to.

to my surprise, you came and sat beside me.

one look at my face, and you asked, "why are you feeling down?"

so i told you everything that happened today.

i expected to be scolded again for my utter stupidity.

but instead, you said, "it's ok. it's alright, don't worry. you can do it."

fork paused in mid-air.

because when you said that, for the first time in my life, i really believed it. i really believed i could.

thought i let you down, but i didn't.

i don't deserve your love, i don't deserve your time.. i've wasted so much time..

so i must put this down.. i will work harder.. study extra hard for this posting.. i want so much to make you proud of me.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey well said for just now. I admire ur faith n beliefs. Thank God for that! It left a mark on me, smth to think about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home